Term of Sale
These terms and conditions of sale (“Agreement”) are applicable to any order placed with and accepted by Us (referred to herein as “InnovaStairs”):
Notice: Ordering goods from InnovaStairs shall constitute an acceptance of the following terms and conditions. InnovaStairs does not agree to any different or additional terms in purchaser’s purchase order or other document unless specifically agreed to in writing by InnovaStairs
- SCOPE OF AGREEMENT. InnovaStairs, upon acceptance of an Order placed by Buyer, will supply the products and services specified in the Order to Buyer, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and its exhibits and InnovaStairs acceptance of such order submitted by Buyer is expressly limited to the terms and conditions of this Agreement notwithstanding any contrary provision contained in Buyer’s purchase orders, invoices, acknowledgements or other documents.
- PRICE AND TERMS. (a) The prices payable by Buyer for goods and services to be supplied by Supplier under this Agreement will be specified in the applicable Order. Unless otherwise expressly stated in an Order, all prices exclude shipping and taxes.
- Limitation of Liability. It’s the customer’s full responsibility to comply with local, national and international building codes. InnovaStairs shall, in no way be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of use of production, loss of capital or loss of material. Buyer’s remedies are limited to set forth herein are exclusive and the total liability of InnovaStairs with respect to any contract, or anything done in connection therewith such as the performance or breach hereof, or from the manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, installation or use of products whether arising out of contract, negligence, strict tort, or under any warranty, or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the products upon which the liability is based. InnovaStairs is not responsible for processing or materials that are not our own. InnovaStairs is not responsible for freight costs, shortages and/or late shipments of other suppliers. InnovaStairs is not responsible for cost of purchaser’s own material. It is understood that Buyer will independently determine the suitability of processed material(s) for its purposes. InnovaStairs makes no warranty, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. It is hereby agreed that any and all disputes and/or litigation between InnovaStairs and any purchaser will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, adjudicated in a court of competent jurisdiction having its situs in the State of Florida, County of Miami Dade.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. Each party shall comply with all state, federal and local laws and regulations applicable to its performance hereunder.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of this Agreement to the extent that any such failure arises from acts of God, war, civil insurrection or disruption, riots, government act or regulation, strikes, lockouts, labor disruption, inability to obtain raw or finished materials, inability to secure transport, or any cause beyond such party’s commercially reasonable control.